The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.shiksha.com (collectively, "Terms"), govern Your use of www.shiksha.com (the "Website"). The Website is owned and operated by Info Edge (India) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
These Terms are binding upon You and Your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns, as may be applicable. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect.
Additionally, basis services chosen, certain product specific conditions may apply.
Table of contents:
- DISCLAIMER FOR WEBSITES THAT WE LINK TO
- DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGH
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND DAMAGE LIMITS
- PURCHASING AND ORDERING DISCLAIMER
Amendment to these Terms
You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries, while consuming the information and the services as available through the Platform.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Republic of India. The exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be a court of law located in Delhi, India.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site and some sections/features of the site may not work.
Assignment and Delegation
You may not assign or delegate Your rights under these Terms or the limited license that has been extended to You, and any assignment and/or delegation of these Terms or any sub licensing by You will be null and void, if case any case of this nature is brought to our notice in addition to any other remedies that we may have under the law, we reserve our rights to claim damages and seek an injunction against You.
Availability of Services
Services are provided on a best efforts basis on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, all is on a best efforts basis, however, there are no server uptime guarantees.
Any regulations, guidelines, legislations or lawful orders of a court or a quasi-judicial body may require us to change alter or stop our services. Similarly, any force majeure events which are beyond our reasonable control, may cause an interruption in the services.
Description of the Transfer
Data Protection Amendment
In line with General Data Protection Regulation, the below mentioned obligations are drafted which will be applicable on both the parties
- “GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
- The “data exporter” shall mean the controller who transfers the personal data;
- The “data importer” shall mean the controller who agrees to receive from the data exporter personal data for further processing in accordance with the terms of these clauses and who is not subject to a third country’s system ensuring adequate protection;
- “Clauses” shall mean these contractual clauses, which are a free-standing document that does not incorporate commercial business terms established by the parties under separate commercial arrangements
- “Data Protection Legislation” means the GDPR for as long as it is directly applicable in the European Union and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in India, and then any successor legislation.
- “Data Subject” means a data subject as defined by the Data Protection Legislation.
- “Personal Data” means personal data as defined by the Data Protection Legislation.
College99.com is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than the information posted by its employees on its behalf. College99.com is only responsible for its own use of the personal data received through such sites
YOU MAY CONTACT US BY APPROACHING US AT collge99.com
Data Protection Officer/ Grievance Officer
In case of any grievances related to content on the Platform please use the hyperlink available at Grievance.
Details of the Grievance Officer:
Address: GF-12A, Meghdoot, Nehru Place, New Delhi