The Philippines, officially the Republic of the Philippines, is an archipelagic country in Southeast Asia. Situated in the western Pacific Ocean, it consists of about 7,641 islands that are broadly categorized under three main geographical divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao.
Study MBBS in Philippines
Nowadays, MBBS in Philippines is become the best destination for Indian students to study course of medicine.
More than 9000 students come from foreign countries like USA, UK, Germany, Ukraine & India to study MBBS in Philippines. Almost, all top MCI & WHO approved medical universities in Philippines follows US education system.
It offer the students to have a brighter career opportunities after completion of MBBS from Philippines.
It provides the ideal mix of theoretical and practical education which empowers the aspirants to become successful practitioner. The medicinal course offer to students in Philippines is known as the MD program [Doctor of Medicine].
The number of Indian students keep increasing with the dream to study MBBS in abroad. Philippines have the very great reputation and they are known to convey the medicinal training of magnificence.
The medical colleges in Philippines is offering a low tuition fees structure for Indian students with high quality of education, as it is the worth for your money.
The best medical universities are approved by the MCI and also listed in World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva, FAIMER etc. Most of the medical students from Philippines get opportunities to work in power nation countries, if they have successfully finished the medical course.
MBBS in Philippines - An Overview
|Last Date to Apply||July, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB for General Category
40% for SC/ST Category
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not Required|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs.2.27 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs.6 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living in Philippines||Rs.7-10 Thousand/Month|
|Course Duration||5+1 (Internship)|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|Universities Recognition||MCI, WHO, ECFMG & WFME|
|Top Medical Universities||Fatima Medical Colleges (OLFU - Medicine)|
MBBS in Philippines: Fee Structure 2020
|Name of the Universities||Tuition Fee (for 2 Years BS Course)||Tuition Fee (for 4 Years MD Course)||Total of 5.5/6 Years Course Cost|
|University of Santo Tomas||Rs. 4,20,000/-||Rs. 10,50,000/-||Rs. 14,70,000/-|
|Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila||Rs. 5,60,000/-||Rs. 15,12,000/-||Rs. 20,72,000/-|
|AMA School of Medicine||Rs. 7,00,000/-||Rs. 10,50,000/-||Rs. 17,50,000/-|
|University of Northern Philippines||Rs. 3,50,000/-||Rs. 7,28,000/-||Rs. 10,78,000/-|
|Cagayan State University Tuguegarao||Rs. 2,73,000/- + Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 7,28,000/-||Rs. 10,71,000/-|
|Davao Medical School Foundation||Rs. 7,00,000/-||Rs. 14,28,000/-||Rs. 21,28,000/-|
|St. Paul University, Philippines||Rs. 5,59,000/-||Rs. 12,60,000/-||Rs. 18,19,000/-|
|Ago Medical & Educational Center, Bicol Christian College of Medicine||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 9,60,000/-||Rs. 12,60,000/-|
|UV Gullas College of Medicine||Rs. 6,65,000/-||Rs. 11,20,000/-||Rs. 17,85,000/-|
MBBS in Philippines: Intake for 2020
|Application Start Date||March 2020|
|Last Date of Application||June/July 2020|
|Course Commences From||September/October 2020|
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Philippines (Indian Students)
- MBBS in Philippines is affordable & also the cost of living for Indian student.
- Philippines is the best destination for MBBS study with high quality of education.
- MBBS in Philippines is fully taught in English language.
- Not necessary to learn any new language to study in Philippines.
- Every Philippines medical universities follow the US pattern of education which directly helps the students who desire to give USMLE exam.
- Higher FMGE passing percentage than Ukraine, China, Russia, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan & Germany (2016-17).
- In Philippines, One of the most noteworthy MCI Screening Test passing.
- Direct MBBS admission in Philippines with best medical universities.
- All top medical universities in Philippines are recognized by - WHO, MCI, ECFMG & WFME
- MBBS degree from Philippines are globally recognized.
- No donation and capitation fees to take MBBS admission in Philippines.
- IELTS & TOEFL exam is not required.