Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a country in South Asia. It is mainly in the Himalayas, but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. It is the 49th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by area.
Study MBBS in Nepal
Students who wish to pursue their MBBS in abroad are giving much attention towards Nepal as it is one of the best places to study MBBS.
To teach and share information concerning to medical studies, there are some medical colleges which are fully equipped with all the required facilities and they are top medical colleges in Nepal.
Nepal medical universities have excellent infrastructure and state of the art facilities. The duration of MBBS course in Nepal is 6 years including internship like in India.
It is completely worth to study MBBS in Nepal with top MCI approved medical universities or schools with low tuition fee structure and without any donation.
In Nepal, MBBS course duration is five and half years. The first four and half years of MBBS course are dedicated to theoretical study of Basic sciences and clinical sciences, and one year of internship.
After completing MBBS course successfully, Indian students are awarded Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree. Studying medicine in Nepal also has scope of elective study and also offers options of placement on completing the course.
MBBS in Nepal - Quick Highlights
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||60% in PCB and NEET Qualification|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Minimum Course Fee||Rs. 8.10 Lakhs/ Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||Rs. 9.50 Lakhs/ Year|
|Cost of living in Nepal||Rs. 5-10 Thousand/Month|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Teaching||Nepali and English|
|Universities Recognition||MCI, WHO and UNESCO Recognized|
|Top Medical University||KIST Medical College|
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Nepal for Indian Students
- Low tuition fee structure for MBBS in Nepal.
- Free education in some universities for international students.
- Get high quality education during MBBS in Nepal.
- A beautiful country to explore.
- Students from all over the world come to study medicine in Nepal.
- Mostly, all the best medical universities in Nepal are recognized by MCI and WHO.
- Students can work after completing the course of MBBS in Nepal.
- In Nepal, English is understood by the people and hence it can be used as a language for study or communication and thus dialect is not a problem in the country.
- Affordable living expenses during MBBS in Nepal.
- Chances of students getting admission to MBBS universities in Nepal would increase only if they prepare themselves accordingly
Course Duration of MBBS in Nepal
- The total duration of this MBBS course is same as in India, that is, 4.5 years with 1 year of internship, which you can do it anywhere either in India or Nepal.
- For MS and MD course it is 3 years. For Ph.D. the duration is 2 years.