Yerevan Haybusak University is located in Armenia. The University was established in 1990. It is listed amongst the top Universities offering graduation in medical science including MBBS, dentistry, and other specialization doctorate courses.
The University is well known for the quality of education provided to students. The Yerevan Haybusak University achieved its official recognition in 2001. Since then, over 6000 students and 500 professors and subject matter experts are associated with the University.
These factors ensure the systematic improvement in the quality of education of the students. The University has a well – built and well – equipped structure as the campus of college with the availability of library, canteen hostel, etc. facilities for the students of the University.
There are different courses offered under the class of postgraduates, masters, and bachelor.
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
|Intake for MBBS Course||September, 2020|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45 - 60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB for General
40% for Reserved category
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs.3.50 Lacs / YearCountry - 28
World - 12017
|Course Duration||5 years + 1 year of internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO|
Faculties/Departments in Universities
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of International relations
- Faculty of Design
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of MBBS (for Indian students)
MBBS Fee Structure 2020
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$4400||$3800||$3800||$3800||$3800||$3800|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)||$1000||$200||$200||$200||$200||$200|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$6400||$5000||$5000||$5000||$5000||$5000|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)||Rs.4.48 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs||Rs.3.50 Lakhs|
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|cell biology||Micro-Biology, and Physiology|
|Anatomy, and Physiology||-|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pathology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
|cology, Micro-Biology, and Path physiology||Pathology, Path physiology|
4th -6th Year
|Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Oncology, General Surgery, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Primary Care medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry,Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University is as follows:
- Students must have more than 50% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have studied physics, chemistry, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
Following is the admission process for applying to MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University:
Step 1: Open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the documents given below:
- Scanned copy of marksheets of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- Results of NEET exam
- Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 4: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: The university will mail you your visa invitation, as soon as it is ready.
Following documents are required at the time of admission to Yerevan Haybusak University:
- Application form of the university (Downloaded).
- Scanned printouts or photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of students of class 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- Passport size photograph
- Valid passport of the student (scanned copy)
- Medical reports of the applica
- Autobiography or curriculum vitae of the applican
- As per requirements, all the documents must be approved and attested