Xi’an Jiaotong University's predecessor Nanyang College was founded in 1896 in Shanghai and was renamed as Jiaotong University in 1921. Post its relocation to Xi’an, Shaanxi province of China, it was officially renamed as Xi'an Jiaotong University in 1959. The university is under the administration of the Ministry of Education of China. It is one of the prominent Universities of China, which is on the list of world-class universities and first-class universities of China. Today, Xi’an Jiaotong University is a comprehensive research-oriented university offering undergraduate, master’s and doctoral programs.
|Location||, Shaanxi Sheng|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
- According to the data released by the Essential Science Indicators (ESI) in May, 2019, 14 disciplines of XJTU are ranked top 1/100 among international academic institutions, 2 disciplines are ranked 1/1000 and the discipline of engineering is ranked top 1 / 10000 on the ESI list.
- Since its Relocation, XJTU has made more than 29,000 research achievements, of which 237 won the National Natural Science Award, the National Technological Innovation Award and the National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology, bringing about over one hundred billion benefits to the society.
- Xi'an Jiaotong University is committed to cultivating outstanding students who advocate pursue science, make practical innovations, work hard and steadily, and have noble-minded virtues.
- Students must fill the application form to study MBBS at Xi’an Jiaotong Medical University.
- They should submit all the copies of the necessary documents and the completed form to the University.
- Students should receive the admission letter or the invitation letter from the university in order to proceed for the MBBS admission at Xi’an Jiaotong Medical University.
- Students should pay the application fees.
- Once the school receives the bank receipt of the student, the student’s application will be processed by the school.
- Students should check, evaluate, and authenticate every document before applying for a visa.
Required Documents at the Time of Application
- Photocopy of student’s valid passport (Passport type must be ordinary).
- Notarized copies of senior high school graduation diploma either in English or Chinese.
- Students should provide the certificate of no-crime records.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Students should provide notarized copies of high school academic transcripts, including courses taken and standard achieved.
Xi'an Jiaotong University MBBS Fee Structure 2020
|Fee Structure||Annual Fees in CNY||Annual Fees in Rs.(Approx)|
|Accommodation Fee||Double room 1: 7700 - 8700||Rs.78,540 to Rs.88,740/-|
|Single room: 9000 - 17400||Rs.91,800 to Rs.1,77,480/-|
|Suit: 8300 - 12300||Rs.85,600 to Rs.1,25,460/-|
|Health Insurance||800 (mandatory)||Rs.8,160/-|
|Total Fees||60,300~68,600||Rs. 6,15,060 to Rs. 6,99,720/-|
The University offers courses in three campuses namely the Xingqing campus, the Yanta campus, and the Qujiang campus. XJTU has 27 schools and 9 colleges for undergraduate studies. It has 9 affiliated hospitals for training and practice for medical students. Various disciplines under which the courses are offered at XJTU are science, engineering, medicine, economics, management, humanities, law, philosophy, education and arts.
Accomplishments & Alumni
XJTY encourages innovative thinking, abilities, and skills of the students. It offers the best study environment, proficient teachers and resources and has managed to have a number of successful graduates every year. The university strives to offer the best learning and research platform to students who are admitted in various courses. It aims to become a centre of attraction for meritorious students from across the globe by offering the best learning platform. XJTU's alumni are among the famous entrepreneurs, leaders and professionals in various fields both in the country and abroad.
- The candidate’s age should be under 25 years.
- Candidate should have a valid ordinary passport.
- He/she should have completed his/her graduation from a well recognized high school or board or university.