Vinnitsa National Medical University was established in 1921. The educational institution was named after Pirogov in 1960. Vinnitsa National Medical University has been granted the status of a university in the year 1994.
The university has a high level of experienced staff for academic curriculum. The national status of the university was awarded as “Diplomas of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine”.
The Vinnitsa National Medical University has well-biased faculties who guide the students not only in studies also for a career.
Vasil Maksimovich Moroz (M.D., Professor) is a rector of the university and a member of National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine. The university has got state prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology.
|Location||, Vinnytsia Oblast|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
|Climate in Vinnitsa||Moderate – suitable for everyone|
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with 60% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 4.00 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Study||English Language|
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|No. of Hostel||5|
|University Ranking||Country Rank: 64
World Rank: 5596
Fee Structure 2020
|Fee Structure||Year - 1||Year - 2||Year - 3||Year - 4||Year - 5||Year - 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000|
|Hostel||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Food||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500|
|OTC (Ukraine)||$ 3000||-||-||-||-||-|
|OTC (India)||$ 1430||-||-||-||-||-|
|Total||$ 11,930||$ 7,500||$ 7,500||$ 7,500||$ 7,500||$ 7,500|
Why Study MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- Vinnitsa National Medical University has a high passing percentagein the MCI Screening Test.
- As per students review, the university provides one of the foremost education among the medical universities in the world.
- Studying MBBS at VNMU is the best option by considering: Cost of living, Accommodation, Cost of studies, travel, internships etc
- Classy environment and self-learning culture accompanied by quality education.
- Experts are provided for the preparation of FMGE exams.
MBBS Syllabus of VNMU: General Medicine
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Human anatomy||Biochemistry||Medical Chemistry||Biophysics|
|Ukrainian language||Latin Language||Culturology||Economics|
|History of Medicine|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Operative surgery||Informatics||Microbiology||General Surgery|
|Pediatrics||Emergency Medicine||Internal medicine||Elective course|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Radiology||Pediatrics||General Surgery||KROK - state exam 1|
|Medical hygiene||Psychology||Internal disease||Path Physiology|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Endocrinology||Obs & Gyn||Sports medicine||Neurology|
|ENT||Elective course||Community Medicine||Forensics|
|Semester IX||Semester X|
|General surgery||Infectious diseases||Epidemiology||Pediatrics|
|Internal Medicine||Obs&Gyn||Community medicine||Oncology|
|Anesthesiology||Traumatology||Nuclear medicine||Pediatric Surgery|
|Elective course||Neurosurgery||Forensics||Nuclear medicine|
|Semester XI||Semester XII|
|Family medicine||Hygiene||Surgery||Pediatric surgery|
|Internal medicine||Pediatrics||Community Medicine||Infectious disease|
|Elective course||Tuberculosis||Obs & Gyn|
Step 1: To get admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University without undergoing preparatory department studies, the candidates should have to pass the interviews in biology, chemistry, and language of studies/instruction.
Step 2: The foreign students who have higher secondary school certificate from the recognized university are eligible to apply for a medical course at VNMU.
Step 3: If a student wants to study a medical course in the Ukrainian language, they have to undergo preparatory courses at VNMU.
Step 4: The tuition fee does not include the paid medical insurance and medical examination on arrival to the university.
Step 5: Candidates should have to submit attested copy of documents at the time of admission process.
Step 6: After counseling and interview process, the eligible candidate will get an offer letter from the university.
Document Required: For Admissions at Vinnitsa NMU
- Enrollment application form
- Original invitation letter (translated into the Ukrainian language approved by the Embassy of Ukraine in the respective country)
- High school Certificate (Original and Attested copy)
- Birth Certificate
- Health Certificate
- 12 photographs (3x4 cm)
- HIV test certificate.
- International Passport
- The candidate must have a minimum 75% score in English subjects at class 10 and 10+2 level.
- The candidates should have a minimum 75% of marks in Physics, biology and Chemistry subjects.
- The candidate should mail the above documents to the admission department at VNMU at the time of the application process.