Tianjin Medical University was founded in 1951; was the first medical institution approved by the State Council of the People's Republic of China. Hsien-I Chu, a renowned endocrinologist, was the first president of the university. The current president is Shang Yongfeng.
|Location||, Tianjin Shi|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
|Intake for MBBS Course||September, 2020|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs.5.08 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Ranking||Country - 339
World - 2733
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO|
- Students must have completed 12th standard of their education or any equivalent education with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their main subjects.
- Age of the students must be minimum 17 years and maximum 26 years.
- Students or applicants must have good academic records and should provide all the certificates at the time of admission.
- Applicants should have fluency in the English language.
- He/she should be physically and mentally fit
How to Apply for MBBS Admission
Step 1: Students who fit in the required eligibility criteria for Tianjin Medical University must fill the application form of the university.
Step 2: Students must upload the required application documents.
Step 3: Students or applicants must be fully prepared with the photocopies or the scanned copies of the documents.
Step 4: In order to proceed for the MBBS admission at Tianjin Medical University Students or applicants should receive the admission letter or the invitation letter from the university.
Step 5: The completed form and all the copies of the necessary documents should be submitted to the University by the candidate.
Step 6: The necessary application fees should be paid by the applicants.
Step 7: Students should get a proper visa and start their trip to the university after tracking the admission status.
- Health Certificate of students
- Passport size photos
- Photocopy of valid passport with minimum one year validity
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
- 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Birth certificate in notarized in English
- Photos – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face must be visible)
- Official Invitation letter for the Tianjin medical University
- HIV Test Reports
- Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
- Visa fees
- University’s 1st year Tuition fee payment’s Bank receipt
- English proficiency test certificate
MBBS Fee Structure 2020
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee (approx. in CNY)||41000||41000||41000||41000||41000||41000|
|Hostel (approx. in CNY)||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Medical + Insurance (approx. in CNY)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Registration Fee (approx. in CNY)||1000||-||-||-||-||-|
|Total (approx. in CNY)||49000||48000||48000||48000||48000||48000|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)||Rs.5.19 Lakhs||Rs.5.08 Lakhs||Rs.5.08 Lakhs||Rs.5.08 Lakhs||Rs.5.08 Lakhs||Rs.5.08 Lakhs|
|Courses||Duration||1st Year Tuition Fees|
|MBBS(1 Course)||6 Years||INR 5.1L|