In 1967, Our Lady of Fatima University was established. Our Lady of Fatima University is one of the best centers for Medical Education in the Philippines. Since its establishment, with over 40 years, the Fatima university has graduated over 30,000 medical practitioners from all disciplines.
OLFU has a computer laboratory that is equipped with internet access to facilitate networking of all medical students and research work in medicine. The university has five buildings with sophisticated and latest medical laboratory equipment that meets the standards of the Board of Medical Education.
|Location||, Metro Manila|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
Quick Highlights 2020
|Intake for MBBS Course||September, 2020|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs.5.18 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Ranking||Country - 44
World - 8507
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Our Lady Of Fatima University?
- The university provides the students MBBS education which is equally focused on practicals and theory.
- The campus of OLFU provides a great environment for the students.
- There are cultural activities at the university to enhance the relationship between the students.
- There is no entrance exam to join the MBBS course at this university.
- Any kind of Capitation or Donation fee is not required to join this University.
- The MBBS course here has a very low college fee.
- The university is beautiful and it provides a safe environment to the students.
- The Hostel rooms of the university are large and spacious.
- Canteens are available at the university campus and they provide all types of Indian food.
- At the library, a 24 hours facility for reading is available.
- The college campus provides a 24 hours Wi-Fi facility.
MBBS Fee Structure 2020
|Year||16-months||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fees in USD (approx.)||12,000||6400||6400||6400||6400||-|
|Hostel Fees in USD(approx.)||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||-|
|Total Fees in INR (approx.)||Rs.9.10 lakhs||Rs.5.18 lakhs||Rs.5.18 lakhs||Rs.5.18 lakhs||Rs.5.18 lakhs||-|
MBBS Course Duration
The duration of MBBS course at Our Lady Fatima University is 6 years which includes 1 year of internship.
The MBBS course in the Philippines is divided into BS, MD and internship. BS can take 1.5 to 2 years. MD is nothing but MBBS. After BS, students can start with MD which takes 4 years.
|Syllabus For Pre-medical|
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
-Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
Genetics -Animal Physiology
-Philosophy of Man
-Cell and Molecular
Biology -Comparative Religion
|-Rizal's Life, Works,
and Writings -Econ. / Taxation &
Agrarian Reform -Human Genetic
Micro-technique -Research in Bio. Sc.
(Thesis Writing) Immunology
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
Medicine -Preventive and
Communicative -Medicine -Bioethics
|-Pharmacology -General and
Clinical Pathology -Parasitology
- An MBBS aspirant must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must have passed all subjects in his/her 12th standard and English is a compulsory subject.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT,etc. for admission.
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
- - Scanned copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- - Results of NEET (Score card)
- - Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 5: Stamp your visa in the Embassy, once you receive the visa invitation.
- 10 passport size Photographs.
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Official Invitation letter from the University.
- Passport (Having minimum 18 months validity).
- Birth Certificate.
- All documents Authorized from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Embassy’s Legalization for all the documents.
- Visa fees.
- University’s 1st year Tuition fee’s Bank receipt (required for some Universities).
- NEET Certificate.
- HIV test documents (with negative test results).
Important Dates - Intake 2020
|Application Start Date||September 2020|
|Invitation Letter||Within 1 month|
|Admission Start Date||September 2020|
|Last Date of Application||25th September, 2020|