The Osh State University was founded May 24, 1951 as Osh Pedagogical State Institute. He obtained the status of University on June 17, 1992. The city of Osh offers a unique environment for the urban campus of OshSU.
Osh State Medical University is a public medical institute located in Osh, Kyrgyzstan. It was opened in 1992 following the reorganization of the Osha State Pedagogical Institute of Osh State University.
Osh State Medical University prepares medical professionals in general practice and pediatrics. In recent times, 28911 students study at the Osh State University, as well as about 1000 students from other countries, such as India, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine,Turkey, Syria, Iran, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. The education medium is in English and Russian.
The State Medical University of Osh has been active in helping students make the necessary adjustments to university life. The State University of Osh offers reliable faculties for students to fully express their intellectual and scientific abilities. The Gymnasium and the Cultural Center offer brilliant opportunities for students to practice sports and participate in cultural life.
|Approved By||MCI,ECFMG (USA)|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
Quick Highlights 2020
|Last Date to Apply||September, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 2.50 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|University Ranking||Country - 8
World - 8915
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO accredited|
Why Study MBBS at Osh State University?
- Osh State University taught the medicine course in English language for Foreign Students
- High standard professional Medical Education
- They follows the European / Russian curriculum of MD
- An affordable tuition fees
- An ideal academic environment
- Comfortable Hostel is provided
- Osh State Medical University has trained foreign students from more than twenty countries.
MBBS Fee Structure
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$3200||$3200||$3200||$3200||$3200||$3200|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee (approx.)||$600||-||-||-||-||-|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$4800||$4200||$4200||$4200||$4200||$4200|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)||Rs.3.36 Lakhs||Rs.2.94 Lakhs||Rs.2.94 Lakhs||Rs.2.94 Lakhs||Rs.2.94 Lakhs||Rs.2.94 Lakhs|
MBBS Course Duration
- The course duration for MBBS course at Osh State Medical University is 5-years. (From academic intake 2018 duration for the General Medicine program has been reduced to 5 years.) The students are focused on basic medical sciences and clinical studies, throughout the program.
- Along with theory, the students must focus on the hands-on training conducted at the hospitals or clinics affiliated to the Universities.
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
- The mbbs aspirants must be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The students must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for those coming from India.
- The aspirant should be a high-school graduate or he/she must hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The aspirant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.
Admission Process in Osh State University
Step 1: Students who want to secure admission at the Osh State Medical university must fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
Step 2: The applications sent by the students are reviewed by the university and then they need to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
Step 4: The immigration procedure of students will begin once their admission is confirmed. Once students receive the invitation letter from the university, they should visit the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic. After this, the university receives a ministry order and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
Step 5: The visa approval takes nearly 30 days after all the above procedures are completed.
Step 6: Once the fee is cleared, the day and date of departure of applicants are planned and finalized.
- Copies of 10th & 12th Education Certificates.
- Birth Certificate.
- NEET Score Card.
- A valid Indian Passport (Front Main Page of Passport (having min 2 years of validity)).
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Recent passport size colored photographs - 20 copies.
- Parents undertaking.
- Migration and Transfer Certificates.
- Medical Insurance and Certificate.