Odessa National Medical University was founded in the year 1900 in Odessa which provides medical education in Ukraine for many years.
ONMU is the government university with the blend of world-known scientists, founders of scientific medical schools, Noble prize winner, Director of Institute of Experimental Immunology etc
The Institute is a member of Bologna process affiliated to medical councils of all the countries. In 1996, ONMU is the first university in Ukraine which started medical education in English medium
In the year 2005, Institute has received an award for the development of modern model teaching in English medium for the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. University has a tie-up with the European and International Association of universities leads to reformation of medical education in the country.
|Location||, Odessa Oblast|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
At a Glance
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with 50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Fee||Rs. 3.05 Lakh (for 1st year)|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Ranking||Ukraine Ranking - 90
World Ranking - 6705
Why Study MBBS at Odessa National Medical University?
- Affordable admission and accommodation fees.
- Ranking of ONMU is high as per QS standard, so one can get an advantage of studying in reputed university.
- IELTS & GMAT test is not required.
- Opportunity to practice in abroad countries since the institute has an affiliation with the association of international universities.
- More than 4000+ students come to study MBBS at ONMU
- Individual attention is provided to each student. Faculty to student ratio is 1:14.
MBBS Fee Structure 2020
|Fee Structure||Year - 1||Year - 2||Year - 3||Year - 4||Year - 5||Year - 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4370||$ 4550||$ 4770||$ 5120||$ 5460||$ 5800|
|Hostel||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500|
|Food||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500|
|OTC (Ukraine)||$ 3000||-||-||-||-||-|
|OTC (India)||$ 1430||-||-||-||-||-|
|Total||$ 11,800||$ 7,550||$ 7,770||$ 8,120||$ 8,460||$ 8,800|
Duration of MBBS Course
- The students willing to study the medicine program at Odessa National Medical University must undergo 5 years of medical studies by highly educated faculty members providing theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- After completing MBBS course the students must complete 1 year of compulsory Internship.
Academic Calendar 2020
|Application Start Date||June 2020|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 Weeks From Application|
|Admission Start Date||August 2020|
|Last Date of Admission||November 2020|
- Candidate must have completed higher secondary examination from a recognized board/university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects.
- NEET entrance test is mandatory for each medical aspirant.
- Candidate must be an Indian national
- Original copy of birth certificate
- Original mark sheet of 10+2 certificate or equivalent
- Six passport size photographs
- Medical certificate
- Copy of passport