Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the finest option to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Established on April 16, 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy was named after I. K. Akhunbaev. The full name of this university is I K Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the low-cost options to choose for completing your MBBS degree in Kyrgyzstan. The admission process has started and the last date of submitting the applications will be in August.
There is only one intake at Kyrgyz State Medical University. The intake takes place in September of every year. Students are advised to fill the admission forms before August.
|Location||, Chuy Province|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2020|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs. 3.15 lakhs|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Students Enrollment||15,000 above|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank - 7
World Rank - 8185
|Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
Why Study MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy?
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the top-ranked government universities.
- It offers a low-cost fee structure which makes it very much affordable for Indian students.
- It is one of the oldest universities in Kyrgyzstan. It has completed almost 8 decades in this field with so many success stories.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course is English. This helps a lot to Indian students to understand very well.
- Indian mess and food are available for Indian students at this university.
MBBS Fee Structure 2020
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 4,500|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||RS. 3,15,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 70,000|
|Total Fees||Rs. 3,85,000|
MBBS Course Duration
The course duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years:
MBBS degree’s duration in Kyrgyzstan is of 6 years, this includes 5 years course and 1 year of internship.
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|3rd Year||4th-6th Year|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Subjects added for Medical Practice|
Important Dates - Intake 2020
|Application Start Date||September 2020|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks from application|
|Admission Start Date||June 2020|
|Last Date of Application||August 2020|
- Candidates who are above 17 years old on or before 31st December of admission year can take admission to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Candidates who have scored more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in Kyrgyz state medical university.
Step 1: Students need to fill the admission form from the online portal of university
Step 2: Submit all the documents online or at the office of ‘Select Your University’.
Step 3: Students will get an invitation letter within 2 weeks if selected.
Step 4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report
- Covid-19 test report latest to admission date
Cost of Living
|Particulars||Approx range in USD||Approx range in RS|
|Accommodation (other than a hostel)||150-215||10,500-15000|