Considered as one of the top 10 universities in China, Jilin University was founded in 1946. The university is situated in Changchun City of the Jilin Province, China. The university was selected under the Double First Class University Plan and in 2017, it was included in the list of 38 First-Class A-Category Universities. Five of the total disciplines offered at Jilin University were selected as First Class Disciplines, which were Archeology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Material Science and Engineering. This leading research university is approved by the Chinese Education Ministry, the World Health Organisation and the Medical Council of India.
|Location||, Jilin Sheng|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
University at a glance
|Total International Students||2,300|
|Size of Campus in acres||1510|
|UG/PG Course Ratio||1 : 0.64|
|Yearly Hostel & Meals Expense||INR 51.3 Thousand|
- To apply for MBBS or BDS, the basic eligibility criteria is that students must have cleared 12th exam or an equivalent higher secondary exam or 10+2 education system from an approved board of education.
- The major subjects at the 10+2 level must be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- In each of the major subjects, minimum qualifying marks, which students must obtain are 50%.
- Applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years.
- All applicants must have a valid passport and they shall be non-Chinese nationals.
How to Apply for MBBS Admission
Step 1: Students must fill the application form to study MBBS at Jilin University.
Step 2: They should submit all the copies of the necessary documents to the University.
Step 3: Students should receive the admission letter or the invitation letter from the university in order to proceed for the MBBS admission at Jilin University.
Step 4: Then, they should visit the Chinese Embassy in Delhi.
Step 5: Students should prepare all the required documents for admission carefully. Applicants must upload all of the application documents and confirm the application information before the deadline. They should check, authenticate and evaluate every document before applying for a visa.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Mark List
- Photocopy of passport
- 10 Passport size photographs
- Statement of Purpose in min 500 words for the undergraduate program
- Physical Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Certificate (in case the student is having any Gap in academic years)
- 6 months bank statement of parent/guardian (min balance equivalent to 1st-year fee)
- Police Character Certificate
Impressive Features Jilin Medical University
- Jilin Medical College is located in Jilin, which is very Economical for International students.
- Jilin Medical University is Running MBBS in China project for international students since many years.
- More than 400+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and other Nationalities in MBBS (Clinical Medicine).
- At the end of Every year Jilin Medical College offers Scholarship to the excellent students.
- Syllabus of Jilin Medical College is almost same as Pakistani & Indian Medical Colleges.
- Central Heated Furnished & Separate Hostel building for Male and Female students.
- Hostels are 2 sharing (in-campus) for the international students pursuing Clinical Medicine Degree.
- Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus and also very near to Jilin Medical College.
- Jilin Medical College is WHO Recognized , MCI Listed University for Indian Students, PMDC approved (Pakistani students can appear in PMDc’s NEB Exam after graduation). Graduated Foreign Students are eligible for ECFMG certification as well.
MBBS Fee Jilin Medical University SEP 2020-2021
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 5th Year|
|Visa Extension & Insurance||
Jilin University is distributed in 7 campuses covering an area of over 6.1 million square metres. Situated in the Jilin Province of China, the university is home to 1 national engineering laboratory, 5 national key laboratories, 6 state-local join engineering laboratories, one national engineering and technology research centre, 10 key labs of the Ministry of Education, 6 humanities and social sciences key research bases and 5 engineering research centres. According to the university, its library has a collection of over 5.2 million books. Jilin University offers 115 UG programmes, over 190 master’s courses, more than 100 doctoral degree programmes and about seventeen post-doctoral programmes covering 11 academic disciplines including economics, philosophy, history, literature, law, education, engineering, science, medicine, agriculture and management.
Accomplishments & Facilities
The library of Jilin University is designated as the library of UNESCO, World Bank and UNIDO. The dedicated faculty of the university guarantees excellence in research and teaching. Ever since its inception, the university has been playing a major role in the economic, educational and cultural life of the Northeast Region of China. The facilities at the university include a fast gigabit computer network, more than 20,000 computer hooked up to the network, optic fibre cables connecting its 7 campuses together, easily accessible internet/ intranet in dormitories, classrooms and at home, online education, over 50 multimedia and language learning classrooms (10 reserved for international students), etc.
Student Diversity & International Collaboration
Jilin University focuses on cooperation with prestigious schools. The university has established cooperative relationships and international ties with over 280 universities, colleges and scientific research institutions in 40 different countries and regions. The faculty members of the university have visited international universities thousands of times and over 500 foreign experts attended conferences and delivered lectures at the university. With a total enrollment of over 70,000 full-time students and more than 6,500 faculty members, the university has over 2,300 international students coming from 122 different countries. The university provides international students with the best language learning experience, flexible curriculum and advanced living facilities, making it one of the most preferred institutions for international students.