The Jalalabad State Medical University of Jalalabad was founded in 1993 and is a center of higher education in various fields. The university has all kinds of programs for diplomas, degrees, masters and doctorates.
The university offers a wide exposure to students in the field of medicine, helping them to visit several hospitals to practice in the last years of the course. The university has several departments scattered throughout the city.
The State Medical University of Jalalabad is recognized by international organizations, including WHO and MCI. The university has a large number of Asian students who are enrolled in medical school and is among the recognized medical schools in Kyrgyzstan.
|Location||Suzak, Jalal-Abad Region|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
|MBBS Intake||October 2020|
|Tuition Fee per Annum||2960 USD|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Ranking||Country - 37
World - 12351
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO, IMED, FAIMER, ECFMG and WFME|
Why Study MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University?
- The students always have the opportunity to study under the guidance of experienced and knowledgeable teachers to acquire detailed knowledge of medicine for overall development.
- The faculty members always apply innovative teaching methodology during lectures at Jalalabad State Medical University.
- The entire medicine education at JSMU is carried out in the presence of the latest medical technologies for better learning.
- Here at Jalalabad State Medical University, the students can also participate in the exchange programs and thus students get an opportunity to spend one semester in another university.
- JSMU provides quality education in small groups and lectures as well as practical classes along with modern equipment.
- Jalalabad State Medical University is fully accredited and recognized nationally and internationally by numerous medical bodies.
- JSMU also encourages students and faculty members to participate in scientific work and projects while studying MBBS.
- Jalalabad State Medical University is top-ranked among the universities in Central Asia.
- The medical graduates will acquire a recognised degree which allows students to practice in the country of their choice.
- The students will have a wide range of job opportunities after completing MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University.
- Jalalabad State Medical University provides highly Infrastructured hostel facilities along with all modern amenities.
- Jalalabad State Medical University serves many modern facilities to worldwide students like an auditorium, cafeteria, computer labs, laboratories, sports and hospitals.
- It has its Hospital and affiliated with the many other government and private hospitals, the students practice regularly at these places.
- The University offers a spacious dining hall and modern kitchen, designed to cater to the needs of students & academic staff members with hygienic & healthy food to develop healthy minds.
- Currently, JSMU has 5 faculties with 4,300 students enrolled.
- The University provides 100% free MCI coaching through Indian professors, leading faculties of Delhi are also invited to Indian students.
MBBS Fee Structure
|Particular||Amount per annum|
|Course Fee in USD||2960 USD|
|Course Fee in Indian Rupees||2,07,200 Rs|
|Hostel in Rupees||42,000 Rs|
|Total Fees||2,49,200 Rs|
MBBS Course Duration
- Jalalabad State Medical University offers a full-time professional MBBS programme for the students coming from across the globe.
- The medium of instruction for the Doctor of Medicine (MD) course for the students in the English language.
- The student's study under the guidance of expert professors who have decades of experience from various abroad universities.
- Updated knowledge and skills provided in this competitive world.
- The students will undergo theoretical & practical knowledge during the first 5 years and then 1 year of compulsory Internship for all students of Jalalabad State Medical University.
- The candidates should have a minimum age of 17 years or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Every applicant must pass a 10+2 standard with at least 50% aggregate in biology, physics, chemistry from a recognised board.
- The conference aims
- The other caste category has percentage relaxation-
- - Reserved category-45%
- Unreserved category- 50%
- The candidates should have NEET clearance scorecard to grab MBBS seats at JSMU.
- Applicants must carry a valid passport copy admit in MBBS course at JSMU.
Admission Process at Jalalabad State Medical University
Step 1: The applicants must fill the application form with the right information.
Step 2: After that, Scan and send important original documents with passport size photographs on mail.
Step 3: After Document verification the university will send an offer letter for admission confirmation.
Step 4: The candidates must pay the first year tuition fee for the MBBS course.
Step 5: Apply for the visa process quickly, it will take 15-20 days to provide a valid passport.
Step 6: After applying for a visa, the students will get a valid passport.
- Applicants must submit a properly filled & signed application form with correct details.
- Undertaking form provided by the university.
- Bank receipt of first-year tuition fee payment is important to carry during MBBS admission at JSMU.
- A candidate must always have a valid Passport for admission in other countries.
- Submit the passing certificate from the previous institution.
- The students must carry notarized and attested copies of submitted academic certificates for taking admission in MBBS.
- The candidate should carry a caste certificate for admission.
- Recent passport size photographs are required during the admission procedure.
- The candidates must have NEET examination results and admit card at the time of MD course admission.
- Submit the 10+12 mark sheets for MBBS admission.
- The students must carry a birth certificate during medicine admission time.
- The students need to give a medical report along with an HIV test report.
- The students must submit COVID-19 reports for MBBS for admission.