International School of Medicine is a medical school in Kyrgyzstan established in 2003. It has 3 main campuses, two of which are in Bishkek and the third is in Cholpon-Ata. Approximately 6332 students of different nationalities study at ISM.
|Location||, Chuy Province|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
|Entrance Exam in India||There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must.|
|Age||The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.|
|Board||The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board.|
|Marks for General Category students||The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.|
|Marks for Other Category students||The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.|
|When to apply?||Admission is on first come first serve basis.|
|NEET||You need to qualify NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in abroad.|
|When does session starts?||Classes will start in the month of September.|
|Last Date of Application Forms||October 2020|
|Accepted Examination||NEET Exam|
|Annual Fees||4500 USD|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country - 8
World - 9481
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO, IIME, FAIMER, AMEE, and ORPHEUS|
Duration of MBBS in
- The International School of Medicine has 5 years of duration for MBBS studies (ten semesters).
- The instruction, laboratory work, lectures and examinations are integrated into modules and conducted in the English language on the credit hour system basis.
- The first two years of the medicine program includes overall information on basic science courses.
- The students learn a general understanding of biological, chemical and physical sciences in the first year which is very essential for medical practice.
- In the second year, the student’s studies biomedical sciences which is most relevant for practising physicians.
- From the third year onwards the MBBS education continues in hospitals, the student works with admitted patients. Last year medicine covered practical purposes.
- During the previous year, students work with the guidance of the assistants and instructors with high academic positions at the clinics.
- After completing 5 years of MBBS, the students are awarded diplomas testifying to their completion of higher medical education.
- Graduates from ISM are given Medical Doctor degree with the professional specialization in "General Medicine".
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
- The applicant should be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The candidates should score a minimum of 50 % marks in their 10+2 standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.
- A valid passport is important to carry during MBBS admissions at ISM.
- The Indian candidates should be qualified in NEET examination with securing 50 percentile for general category and 40 percentile for reserved category.
Step 1: Fill the application form with the required information available on the official website.
Step 2: International School Of Medicine will issue the admission letter after scanned documents verification.
Step 3: The applicant should submit the original passport and other important documents with the required affidavits.
Step 4: The candidates obtain ministry approval within 15 working days along with the following documents:
- Ministry Accreditation
- Invitation Letter
- Ministry Approval
- Accommodation Letter
Step 5: The selected candidates can deposit MBBS course fees during arrival time at International School Of Medicine.
Step 6: The candidates should start the visa process as it will take approximately 15 working days.
Step 7: After Embassy confirmation, Our official representative will submit the student’s passport for Visa Stamping.
Step 8: After getting a valid visa for Kyrgyzstan, the students can fly to make their dreams come true.
- The students must carry their 10th & 12th certificate for MBBS admission.
- A birth certificate is required at the time of MBBS admission.
- Submit the Identity proof like Nationality certificate/pan card/Aadhar card.
- Carry the Invitation letter provided by ISM for MBBS admission confirmation.
- The students should carry recent 10 passport size photographs (3x4cm) with white background.
- The candidates must submit a passport scan copy.
- Submit NEET result copy, as the scores are necessary for MBBS admission at ISM. (Indian students).
- Character certificate should be submitted during admission.
- The candidates must carry a transfer certificate provided by the previous institute.
- Submit the Caste certificate to get percentage relaxation at admission time.
- COVID-19 reports should be brought by candidates during admission time.
- Every candidate should submit medical fitness certificates for medicine course admission.
Important Dates: Intake 2020
|Application Start Date||June 2020|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks|
|Admission Start Date||October 2020|
|Last Date of Application||September 2020|