Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is one of the best colleges in Bangladesh. If a student is planning to complete his MBBS in Bangladesh then Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College can be considered to be the best choice. This College holds its 12 years old legacy rendering the best of medical education to the student in Bangladesh, India and different parts of the world
This College is spread across a huge land which is more than 8 acres. This college is located at the heart of one of the leading cities in Bangladesh, namely Dhaka. This college stands proud in Eskaton Garden Road of Dhaka rendering the best education to the students.
The objective of the college is to promote medical education in Bangladesh. The authority of the college is Bangladesh Red Crescent Society which is also the governing body of the college. The college was started with 50 students with the initiative to grow as one of the leading colleges in not only Bangladesh but in the world. It is in the continuous process of growth and expansion.
|Location||Dhaka District, Dhaka Division|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TOTAL TUITION FEE (5 YEARS)||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||50000 USD||1200 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||35,00,000 Rupees||84,000 Rupees/yr.|
Key features of the college
- Recognized by the government of Bangladesh
- This is considered to be one of the prestigious colleges in Bangladesh
- Serene and peaceful location offering a great environment to study
- The environment offers great scope for improvement of concentration of the students
- This college is one of the colleges with a huge campus
- The college is furnished with the most modern amenities
- The college has the best of the faculty with some of the most experienced teachers and professors
- The college has a vast campus
- Top-quality education is being provided under the supervision of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS).
- Various Government facilities are available because this college is being run by Bangladesh Government Authorities.
- Modern facilities like the digital sound system, multi-media projector and advanced computers
- With these advanced facilities, a better demonstration can be given by the teachers
- A student planning to do MBBS in Bangladesh will get the best facilities available worldwide
- The collage has a huge library
Duration of the MBBS Course
- To complete MBBS or BDS in the college a student needs to complete 4 years and 6 months of classroom studies alongside with a year of internship.
- The interns are being placed in some of the best Hospitals in Bangladesh.
- Through this process, an intern gets to know about the best practices in the medical fields and the ways modern medical practices are being conducted.
- After completion of the course an individual gains knowledge of being the best medical professional and can get placed in the best of the Hospitals in the world.
Document required for admission
- A copy of valid passport
- Ten recent passports sized photographs
- Copy of the mark sheet of class 10
- Copy of the mark sheet of class 12
- Passing certificate from the recognized college or University
All the certificates must be attested and notarized. The attestation and the notary of the certificate need to be done by any of the competent authority. A student must get prepared for the application in the college within December. Once the college opens for admission the students must keep all the documents handy.
Eligibility for MBBS in Holy Family Crescent Medical College
- A candidate needs to be 17+ on or before December of the year of admission
- The candidate should not have a gap of two years consecutively in the academic session
- The candidate should have minimum 60% in 10+2 with subjects including physics, chemistry and biology
- The minimum GPA of the students’ needs to be 8.0 in SSC, HSC or equivalent
- The candidate needs to have a minimum 3.5 GPA in Biology
- The NEET qualification is required by the student in the circumstance a student is willing to practice the medical profession in India after completion of the course
Admission procedure in the college
- Step 1: Finding the college and go through the different courses that are available in the college. Every course details must be read.
- Step 2: Once the college is being selected the online forms are to be filled up.
- Step 3: All the attested documents are to be scanned and sent via email. The list of document that is needed to be sent is mentioned on the website.
- Step 4: Once the college receives the documents they will go through the same and will verify if you are eligible or not.
- Step 5: Once the college verifies the admission the student needs to deposit the enrolment fee and receive the invitation letter from the college.
- Step 6: Once the invitation is received for the college the student must apply for the visa as soon as possible.
- Step 7: The student arriving in Bangladesh needs to notify the college and pay the fee for the first year alongside completing the process of registration while producing the original documents.