Out of the outstanding universities in Georgia, East European University is the one. The University was established in 2012 at Tbilisi. The university has experienced professors, updated European education programs, and modern infrastructure.
The MBBS degree from EEU is recognized worldwide. The university is considered one of the best universities in the world and it offers the best facilities for its students. A global standard of education is offered by this university and it also provides various opportunities to its students.
East European University, Tbilisi, is one of the top medical universities to study MBBS in Georgia. EEU offers its programs in both Georgian and English languages.
Such is the education quality of the university that the students passing from the university are employed at some of the best places in the world and have established themselves fame and name all around.
Also, among the several amenities as offered to the students, they are given a chance to remain connected with the university by remaining employed at the University Clinic and its concerned departments.
|Location||Didi digomi, Tbilisi|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
|Last Date to Apply||October 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Fee||Rs.3.15 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank - 39
World Rank - 11370
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO Approved|
Advantages of Studying at East European University
- Studying MBBS in Georgia at East European University, Tbilisi is reasonable for Indian students.
- At the East European University, MBBS education is provided through the English medium of instruction only. No other languages are mandatory.
- EEU is listed in WHO and MCI and thus it is recognized globally.
- The students who study MBBS at this university can take advantage of students exchange programs of Europe, Australia, Canada, USA.
- Hostels are available for students studying MBBS at the East European University.
- For students who study MBBS in Georgia at East European University Indian food is available, both veg and non-veg.
- East European University, Georgia provides preparatory coaching for MCI Test (FMGE/Exit) which is conducted by the esteemed professors from AIIMS Faculties from the very beginning of the First Semester till the end of the MBBS program.
- East European University, Georgia has a high country ranking.
MBBS Fee Structure
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 5,000|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.3,50,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.1,75,000|
|Medical Insurance in Rupees (approx)||Rs.17,500|
MD program at Georgian American University lasts for a period of 6 years offering medical courses and clinical practice in the partner medical centers:
- The 5 years of East European University, Georgia has assigned for teaching the theoretical and practical part of medicine and 1 year for internship.
- The 17 bachelors, master’s & doctoral degree programs offer an excellent educational & research environment guaranteed by modern academic programs, highly qualified faculty and the best infrastructure.
East European University has an internationally recognized curriculum for the MBBS course. Below is the year-wise syllabus of the university for the reference:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Histology and Anatomy|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
Fourth & Fifth Year
|General Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, ENT, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Psychology, and Cardiology.|
Admission Process Of East European University
Step 1 :The admission process for medical universities in Georgia is very simple.<
Step 2 :No entrance test or donation is required for admission to East European University, Georgia.
Step 3 : A filled application form should be sent to the Department of International Relations with valid ID and address proofs, educational documents, an international passport to get admission to the East European University.
Step 4 : The feedback can be expected from the Department within the next 3 working days if the candidate is found eligible.1111
Step 5 :In getting confirmed VISA and clearing other legal obligations from ministry, the university will assist you.
Step 6 :The candidate can expect feedback within the next 5 working days.
Step 7 :If all the documents are fine, the department will send you the scanned copy of the invitation letter.
Step 8 :After receiving the invitation letter, candidates can make the payments as below:
- 20-50% of tuition fee
- Courier Delivery Services (whichever applicable)
- Visa support fees
- On the basis of the invitation letter, the visa process can be carried out by the candidates.
- Once the candidates receive a student visa, they can plan their travel accordingly.
- All the candidates should keep in mind that they should inform the University about their arrival at least 7 days before.
- Birth Certificate
- 6 passport size photos
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport with minimum 1-year validity
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Medical Certificate showing absence of HIV infection
- School passing/leaving certificate
Important Dates - Intake 2020
|Application Start Date||June 2020|
|Application Due Date||October 2020|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks|