Capital Medical University originally known as Beijing Second Medical College, was established in 1960 in Beijing, China.
The university positions itself among the best scholarly medical establishments in China at present, and it is considered as one of the key metropolitan colleges in Beijing. The present President of the university is Professor Lu Zhaofeng.
Capital Medical University is an outstanding scholarly organization for its solid ability in medical and logical research. It has numerous metropolitan and national labs and some trade stations for post-doctoral research.
With numerous colleges and establishments in excess of 20 nations and locales, CMU has associations for supporting exercises, for example, joint training and joint research ventures, personnel and understudy trade programs.
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2020|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||75% in PCB (for all, average)|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs.5.97 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country - 341
World - 2735
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO|
Why Study MBBS Course at Capital Medical University?
- The course curriculum and the education followed in the MBBS course are of global level and of excellent quality.
- English is the medium of instruction and thus language is not a barrier for non-chinese language speaking Indian students.
- Many global bodies including WHO, and MCI recognize this medical university located in China.
- The university has all the facilities and environment necessary for research.
- There is a very low crime rate in the city Beijing, thus the country is safe and good for international students.
- The tuition fee and the cost of living both are low and this is the main advantage of studying at this university.
- The university provides accommodation to students with all the modern amenities and modern infrastructure. For the comfort of students, 24x7 water and electricity supply is made available.
- Students who graduate from this medical university, get great career opportunities and they can also go for postgraduate studies or master in hospital administration.
MBBS Fee Structure 2020
|Particular||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee (approx. in CNY)||50000||50000||50000||50000||50000||50000|
|Tuition Fee (approx. in USD)||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000|
|Hostel (approx. in CNY)||9500||9500||9500||9500||9500||9500|
|Hostel (approx. in USD)||1330||1330||1330||1330||1330||1330|
|Medical + Insurance (approx. in CNY)||22000||1416||1416||1416||1416||1416|
|Medical + Insurance (approx. in USD)||3080||200||200||200||200||200|
|Registration Fee (approx. in CNY)||1000||-||-||-||-||-|
|Registration Fee (approx. in USD)||140||-||-||-||-||-|
|Total (approx. in CNY)||82500||60916||60916||60916||60916||60916|
|Total (approx. in USD)||11550||8530||8530||8530||8530||8530|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)||Rs.8.08 Lakhs||Rs.5.97 Lakhs||Rs.5.97 Lakhs||Rs.5.97 Lakhs||Rs.5.97 Lakhs||Rs.5.97 Lakhs|
MBBS Course Duration
Mentioned below is the duration of MBBS course:
The duration of MBBS course at Capital University is 6 years which includes 1 year of internship.
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pathology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
4th - 6th Year
|General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Courses Offered at Capital Medical University
- School of Basic Medical Sciences
- School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- School of Health Administration and Education
- School of Public Health and Family Medicine
- School of Continual Education and Advanced
- Vocational Education
- Yan Jing Medical College
- International School of CCMU
- School of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Biomedical Engineering
- School of Nursing
Important Dates - Intake 2020
|Application Start Date||5th March 2020|
|Invitation Letter||Within 1 month|
|Admission Start Date||September 2020|
|Last Date of Application||30th September 2020|
- Candidate’s age should be over 18 years and under 25 years.
- Candidate’s mental and physical health should be good.
- Students must have completed 12th standard of their education or any equivalent education with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their main subjects.
- The applicant must possess a non-China nationality.
- Students or applicants must have good academic records and should provide all the certificates at the time of admission.
- Applicants should have fluency in the English language.
- He/she should be physically and mentally fit.
How to Apply for MBBS Admission at Capital Medical University?
Step 1: Students who fit in the required eligibility criteria for Capital Medical University must fill the application form of the university.
Step 2: Students must upload the required application documents.
Step 3: Students or applicants must be fully prepared with the photocopies or the scanned copies of the documents.
Step 4: In order to proceed for the MBBS admission at Capital Medical University Students or applicants should receive the admission letter or the invitation letter from the university.
Step 5: The completed form and all the copies of the necessary documents should be submitted to the University by the candidate.
Step 6: The necessary application fees should be paid by the applicants.
Step 7: Students should get a proper visa and start their trip to the university after tracking the admission status.
- Completely filled Application Form
- Notarized copies for Highest Diploma Certificates and transcripts
- Foreigner Physical medical examination form
- 2 recommendation letters
- An applicant under 18 years must provide proof of their local guardian in China
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Non-criminal certificate
- Copy of passport
- Record of Physical Examination
- 10th and 12th certificates
Cost of Living at Beijing City
|Things of Daily Need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges in between Rs.21 - Rs.1062|
|Eating at a Mid Range Restaurant (for 2 people)||Rs.1710 - Rs.1750|
|One way ticket of any Local Transport||Rs.21|
|A monthly pass for Local Transport||Rs. 1497|
|Monthly Rent for a 1 Bedroom Apartment||costs between Rs.19770 - Rs.37300|