AMA School of Medicine was established in 2008 which is the best option to study MBBS in the Philippines. The institute is located in the heart of Makati city which holds the highest concentrations of multinational, transnational and international organizations.
The institute has produced a number of medical practitioners through an innovative case-based curriculum that will develop self-directed and lifelong learners.
During the first 3 year course of study, students will get an understanding of basic science and clinical science concepts in the class of medicine. From the 4th year course of study, students have been taught the practical aspects through the practice of medicine, epidemiologic and health research programs.
|Location||, Metro Manila|
|Total Enrollment||3,239 (2018)|
|Global Alliances||More than 390 Institution across 30 countries|
|Total Courses||More than 500|
|Intake for MBBS Course||June 2020|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
Why Study MBBS at AMA School of Medicine?
- High education standard.
- Follows the international standard of education.
- Low cost MBBS education.
- Integrated MBBS curriculum with ideal student-faculty ratio.
- Clinically oriented method of teaching & learning.
AMA School of Medicine: Fee Structure 2020-21
|Particular||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
|Tuition Fees||6000||INR 4,20,000|
|Hostel Fees||500||INR 35,000|
|Total Fees||$ 6500||INR 4,55,000|
MBBS Syllabus: At AMA School of Medicine
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|-Histology||-General and -Clinical Pathology||-Surgery-2||-Medicine|
|-History of Medicine||-Pharmacology||-Radiology||-Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|-Preventive and Communicative||-Pediatrics-1||-Neuroscience-3|
|-Bioethics||-Neuroscience 2||-Advanced Pathology|
|-Obstetrics and Gynecology|
- Applicant’s ages should be between 17 to 25 years.
- NEET exam is mandatory for each applicant.
- Applicants must take the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics with an aggregate of 50% for open category & 45% for reserved category.
- Applicants need to qualify the English language proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.
Admission Procedure (2020-21): AMA School of Medicine
Step 1: Fill the application form online on the university’s portal.
Step 2: Submit the required documents & wait for the application review process.
Step 3: The process takes 10-15 days for review & approval.
Step 4: An eligible student will get an official invitation letter from the institute.
Step 5: Apply for the visa.
- NEET Report Card
- Xth Mark Sheet
- XIIth Mark Sheet
- English proficiency certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs